Common faults and solutions for carousel equipment!
There are many people who operate carousel amusement equipment. Then, what problems will occur when the horse-drawn carousel amusement equipment is operating? Here are the common faults and solutions for the horse-riding amusement equipment, I hope to help everyone!
Fault 1: The horse can't start
1. Check if the electric control cabinet and the line are faulty. Can not start first to check whether the electric control cabinet works, first check whether the power control cabinet power indicator light is on, when the indicator light is on, it indicates that the power supply is connected to the electric control cabinet. If the indicator is not bright, check that is there any problem of disconnection and short circuit on the line connecting the power supply to the electric control cabinet. If so, reconnect or replace the line. If there is no problem, then open the electric control cabinet to check whether the relay knife is closed, whether the fuse is blown or not, and if so, close and replace. If the fault persists, check whether the circuit of the electric control cabinet is connected to the conductive ring of the carousel. Is there any disconnection (the position of the conductive ring is at the middle of the carousel), and the line of the conductive ring to the motor is disconnected. If it is, reconnect or replace it. Check the contact between the conductive ring and the carbon brush for dust and poor contact. If it can be pressed with a screwdriver for a few times.
2. Check the motor fault again. If the electric control cabinet and the line are not faulty or the fault is still not activated, it is necessary to check whether the motor is faulty. Remove the belt on the motor pulley, start the power button on the electric control cabinet, and then see if the motor works or not. The motor is damaged and needs to be replaced.
Fault 2: Difficult to start the carousel
1.The problem of over-tightening of the bearing. Such failures generally occur in the case of new carousels, which can be adjusted with a wrench, and the tightness is moderate, and the effect of adding lubricating oil is better.
2. The voltage is unstable or too low. Many equipments have difficulty starting or failing to start because of voltage instability or low voltage, mainly due to excessive voltage load in the vicinity. This phenomenon is especially noticeable in summer. The way to check is to press the start button of the electric control cabinet to check if the voltmeter is normal. The solution is to replace the larger squared power cord or replace the line access point. The most direct but not effective way is to press the start button of the electric control cabinet, and then find two people to push the market to see if it can work normally.
3. The problem of the loosening of the V-belt. If the V-belt is loose, you can adjust the distance between the motor and the pulley or replace the new V-belt of the same model.
Fault 3: The carousel is shaking and the noise is too loud
1. This is caused by the unstable operation of the market. It can check whether the tire has air leakage or insufficient air pressure. If it leaks, it should be replaced or repaired. If the air pressure is not enough, the tire can be inflated. Generally, three and a half air pressures can be used.
2. Due to the increased friction between the transmission part and the bearing, add lubricating oil.
Fault 4: Close the power switch, the three-phase indicator is not lit or not all
The above situation indicates that the indicator light of the carousel is broken and the solution is very simple. It is only necessary to replace the indicator light or replace the fuse.
Fault 5: Press the light start button contactor to pull in, but the light appears one way or several times does not light up
If the above phenomenon occurs in the carousel, the fuse on the light control board is blown, which requires replacement of the same type of fuse. After the replacement, the problem was solved smoothly.